Portland International Airport
14+ Million Annual Travelers, 1,170,250 Average Monthly Passengers
39,320,720 Million Annual Impressions
Portland International Airport is the largest airport in the state of Oregon, accounting for 90% of passenger travel of the state. It is located on the south side of the Columbia River, six miles by air and twelve miles by highway northeast of downtown Portland.
Condé Nast Traveler magazine has named PDX as the best U.S. airport – for the second year in a row. PDX received the top overall score from international business travelers who rated U.S. airports based on several criteria including location/access, ease of connections, customs/baggage, food/shops/amenities, comfort/design, and perceived safety/security.
Plus, there's free Wi-Fi throughout the airport!
Portland International Airport offers non-stop commercial air service to 16 of the 17 most populated US Metropolitan Statistical Areas. plus direct international flights to Canada, Mexico, Japan, Germany, Singapore, and The Netherlands. This
airport is an ideal venue for reaching the modern U.S. business traveler, offering the best in airport service and amenities.
Total number of runways: 3
Total number of concourses: 5
Total number of airlines: 16
*passenger information; ACI 2005
SILICON FOREST MAP
- 1.2 million passengers per month (14 million passengers in 2006)
- Over 500,000 international passengers a year
- 18,000 commercial flight operations per month
- Approximately the thirtieth largest airport in the United States
- Non-stop commercial air service to 16 of the 17 most populated US Metropolitan Statistical
- Voted best airport in the US two years in a row, 2007 and 2006, Condé Nast Traveler magazine
- Airport includes a tax-free shopping mall and new light rail service
- Free wireless thoughout the airport
For more information:
Phone: #925-314-1130, ext. 11